Re: whom to comtact in India?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. Here is what I was able to find. I hope it helps:

    http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?wsid=1167881757619&HasXSes=Y&wscid=21914339

    http://www.register.prometric.com/Centers.asp

    Assuming you want to take it in English. I am not sure what your native
    language is. However this should point you in the right direction. Good
    Luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,