Re: who sent these bank details

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:59:33 +0000, henry <>
    wrote:

    >natwest

    Who let the dogs out?
    Evan Platt, Dec 2, 2008

  2. Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:59:33 +0000, henry
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>natwest

    > Who let the dogs out?

    Who wrote The Book Of Love?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 3, 2008

  3. Blinky the Shark <> perpetrated his invalidity
    now using news::

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:59:33 +0000, henry
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> natwest

    >> Who let the dogs out?

    > Who wrote The Book Of Love?

    Who put the "Ram" in the "Ramma Lamma Ding Dong"?

    (George Washington said "I cannot tell a lie;
    Bucky did it!" And American politics was birthed...)

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! (*(^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 3, 2008
  4. Evan Platt

    ian field Guest

    If Tetley put the tea in teabags who put the "****" in scunthorpe?
    ian field, Dec 3, 2008
  5. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 03 Dec 2008 12:40:30 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

    >Who put the "Ram" in the "Ramma Lamma Ding Dong"?

    I believe Bill Clinton, but her name wasn't Ramma Lamma Ding Dong...
    Evan Platt, Dec 6, 2008
  6. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On 03 Dec 2008 12:40:30 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >>Who put the "Ram" in the "Ramma Lamma Ding Dong"?

    > I believe Bill Clinton, but her name wasn't Ramma Lamma Ding Dong...

    You are correct, it was some other ding dong ......
    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 6, 2008