Re: Who is the biggest internet phone company in the world?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by alexd, Jun 23, 2011.

  1. alexd

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, chose the
    tried and tested strategy of:

    > What type of company is skype then? Internet messaging?

    I would say Facebook are bigger than Skype when it comes to number of users.

    > The question should read what is the number one most used internet voice
    > communication service by average daily users. Internet phone company or
    > not this must be skype?

    Perhaps you should rephrase your question "what is Skype the biggest company
    of?" ;-)

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:39:33 up 4 days, 4:13, 5 users, load average: 0.05, 0.12, 0.10
    alexd, Jun 23, 2011