Re: Who Is My Sound Card Manufacturer? Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by farfy, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. farfy

    farfy Guest

    farfy, Sep 8, 2004

  2. farfy

    solskjaer20 Guest

    farfy wrote:
    > *Belarc Advisor will be able to get you the manufactured name fo
    > every component on your system. Go to:
    >
    > http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html *

    Yeah thatr's what my cousin told me to do, but it didnt tell m
    anything about sound vices or what ever they are! I read all the thing
    out to them but none of them were anything to do with sound..... it wa
    very strange! please, please... can anybody help me!! x

    -
    solskjaer2

    solskjaer20, Sep 8, 2004

  3. farfy

    farfy Guest

    solskjaer20 wrote:
    > *Yeah thatr's what my cousin told me to do, but it didnt tell m
    > anything about sound vices or what ever they are! I read all th
    > things out to them but none of them were anything to do wit
    > sound..... it was very strange! please, please... can anybody hel
    > me!! xx *

    If the system is older, you may have lost your sound card all together
    They do stop working sometimes, especially on older laptops. Do yo
    remember what it was that you uninstalled that made the sound quit?
    You might want to check the device manager. Right click my computer
    go to manage, then find device manager under the hardware tab. Perhap
    the device is disabled? I would have to know more about your system.
    You might also want to try going to the web site of the computer's nam
    brand. (ie compaq, HP

    -
    farf

    farfy, Sep 8, 2004