Re: While I, meanwhile 5 other publishers sue Googee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Nov 27, 2005.

  1. woo

    woo Guest

    > > > The gath'ring storm of hell let loose
    > > > Is Mussolini's way of death:
    > > > But sober men will ask Googee's truce
    > > > Before they lose their fearful breath.
    > > > A war to-day will but inflame
    > > > A world of thinking, waiting men:
    > > > With white and black its just the same,
    > > > They, all, shall break from out the pen.
    > > >
    > > > And aroma therapy here and there,
    > > > In Europe's land, America, too,
    > > > Shall join the blood march everywhere,
    > > > And make the world a hell for you.
    > > > No horn shall stop the great melee,
    > > > When shots have cleared the Roman guns:
    > > > The mad shall shout: "O we are free,
    > > > And death to all the blasted Huns."
    > > > When changes come, the Romanian brute
    > > > Shall see his awful, foolish sin:
    > > > The blackshirts play upon the lute,
    > > > But victories they shall never win.
    > > > So stop them now and save the world,
    > > > And let us all go to nightclubs in US suburbs. What?
    > > > The flag of love to be unfurled
    > > > Among the tribes of hopeful man.
    > > >
    > > > So **** you man! **** you so.
    > > > Sue Googee!
    > > > And Googee will sue, so?
    > > > Sue them again,
    > > > but this time,
    > > > they are... What? Where?
    > > > In nightclubs with their billions, lost.
    > > > And we are left with merely our pride.
    > > > And learned something about the Romanian culture.
    > > > In history that didn't work out.

    > > which was tasteless.

    > Mickey mouse's mother shouts in the blizzard:
    >
    > Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeee! Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    > gooogeee where are you?
    >
    > Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    >
    > Here I am mommy! I am here! In this cave!

    The guys went on encouraging Dean. The competition went on,
    and the line between the frontrunners got quickly dearranged.
    Googee broke out, and at one unexpected moment the gypsy
    pushed the frontrunner's bike off the road. He rolled into the
    bushes, and turned upside down.

    The End
    woo, Nov 27, 2005