Re: While I, meanwhile 5 other publishers sue Googee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Nov 27, 2005.

  1. woo

    woo Guest

    > > > Put your hand on my forehead,
    > > > as if your hand would be my hand,
    > > > protect me in such ways as if
    > > > my life would be your own,
    > > > love me in like that,
    > > > as if it would be good,
    > > > as if my heart would be your heart.
    > > >
    > > > mintha a szivem szived lenne.
    > > > -- Attila the Hun Joseph.

    > > The gath'ring storm of hell let loose
    > > Is Mussolini's way of death:
    > > But sober men will ask Googee's truce
    > > Before they lose their fearful breath.
    > > A war to-day will but inflame
    > > A world of thinking, waiting men:
    > > With white and black its just the same,
    > > They, all, shall break from out the pen.
    > >
    > > And aroma therapy here and there,
    > > In Europe's land, America, too,
    > > Shall join the blood march everywhere,
    > > And make the world a hell for you.
    > > No horn shall stop the great melee,
    > > When shots have cleared the Roman guns:
    > > The mad shall shout: "O we are free,
    > > And death to all the blasted Huns."
    > > When changes come, the Romanian brute
    > > Shall see his awful, foolish sin:
    > > The blackshirts play upon the lute,
    > > But victories they shall never win.
    > > So stop them now and save the world,
    > > And let us all go to nightclubs in US suburbs. What?
    > > The flag of love to be unfurled
    > > Among the tribes of hopeful man.
    > >
    > > So **** you man! **** you so.
    > > Sue Googee!
    > > And Googee will sue, so?
    > > Sue them again,
    > > but this time,
    > > they are... What? Where?
    > > In nightclubs with their billions, lost.
    > > And we are left with merely our pride.
    > > And learned something about the Romanian culture.
    > > In history that didn't work out.

    > which was tasteless.

    Mickey mouse's mother shouts in the blizzard:

    Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeee! Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    gooogeee where are you?

    Gooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Here I am mommy! I am here! In this cave!
    woo, Nov 27, 2005