Re: Which point and shoot for combat?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul Heslop, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Dec 12, 2008

    Roy G, Dec 12, 2008

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
    Paul Heslop, Dec 13, 2008
  4. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Browne wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > probably an AK-47?

    > Not at all. One of the more modern western assault rifles, probably
    > derived from the CAR-15. (related to the M16).

    I bow to a superior knowledge. the nearest I have come to a gun is in
    GTA :O)

    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Paul Heslop, Dec 13, 2008
  5. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Browne wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > Alan Browne wrote:
    > >> Not at all. One of the more modern western assault rifles, probably
    > >> derived from the CAR-15. (related to the M16).
    > >>

    > > I bow to a superior knowledge. the nearest I have come to a gun is in
    > > GTA :O)

    > Just a guess actually from the 'look' of the weapon.
    >
    > "GTA"?
    >
    > There are a few shooting ranges in your area. We meant to stop and
    > shoot at one when near SF this past summer but time got the better of us.
    >
    > They will take you in and for a modest fee teach you to shoot the pistol
    > of your choice. It's a great experience regardless of your attitude
    > towards guns.

    In the north east of England? scary. :O)

    Nah, I'm not into guns at all in real life. I can admire some of the
    hardware for sheer brilliance of machinery though, rather like
    admiring tanks and bombers while ignoring their usage.

    Paul Heslop, Dec 13, 2008