Re: Which of these netbooks?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Larry, Oct 25, 2009.

  1. Larry

    Larry Guest

    "JACK" <> wrote in
    news:D:

    > Can someone advise which of these netbooks are the best buy?

    The one with the NON REFLECTIVE screen....

    Don't let 'em sell you a computer in the dark. You don't use a netbook or
    laptop in the dark. Take it out into the sunshine and see if you can make
    out the printing on that damned glossy girly screen.

    If I have to try to read through the mirrors....I want to throw them!

    --
    Larry
    Larry, Oct 25, 2009