Re: Which of these netbooks?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Bert Hyman, Oct 23, 2009.

  1. Bert Hyman

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:D "JACK"
    <> wrote:

    > Can someone advise which of these netbooks are the best buy?

    Best buy for what application?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Bert Hyman

    JD Guest

    JACK wrote:

    > "Bert Hyman" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:D "JACK"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can someone advise which of these netbooks are the best buy?

    >> Best buy for what application?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    > I'd just like to know which is the best spec for roughly the same money,
    > thanks

    in my opinion (and I must stress opinion)

    the one from ebuyer is better, the CPU/memmory/HDD spec are matched, but
    it has a larger screen(10.1" V 8.9") and it also has a webcam built in,
    you might want to check battery life before you make a decision tho,
    also if you buy it from ebuyer you can get free delivery (select 5 day
    super saver) which will probably make it cheaper than the other one.

    JD
    JD, Oct 23, 2009