Re: Which Kodak ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Baird, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Ron Baird

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Surf,

    One of the things you can do on the Kodak site is compare cameras to each
    other. You might want to try visiting the kodak site

    http://www.kodak.com/go/compare

    You will be presented with three comparison options. Choose the first
    option to view the list. The 4300 and 4230 are next to each other. Both
    are pretty good, and I always consider what I am really going to do with my
    pictures. I choose the camera that fits the need. You might consider that
    process too?

    Talk to you soon, Surf,

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    "Surfsup" <> wrote in message
    > There is a special offer on at the moment at PC world ( UK )
    >
    > Both the Kodak CX4300 and the Kodak DX4230. The CX4300 is 3mp and the

    DX4230
    > is 2mp ( although PC world in their wizdom have listed both as 3mp ).
    >
    > Both are £149.89 inc Vat.
    >
    > What I want to know is, is it worth going for the 2mp camera with 3x

    optical
    > and 2x digital zoom or the 3mp with 2x digital zoom ?
    >
    > From what ive read the 2x digital is next to useless but to be quite

    honest
    > I dont know the difference between optical and digital.
    >
    > I probably wouldnt be printing anything bigger than 10x8 which I believe
    > should be fine on a 2mp camera. So for me the DX4230 with optical zoom

    would

    Ron Baird, Jul 10, 2003