Re: Which is a harder test 271 or 272?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 31, 2008.

  1. "Robert" <> wrote in message

    > Passed about 40 minutes ago with a 838
    >
    > Now I join the ranks of MCDST
    >
    > :)
    >
    > I recommend the Sybex book and Transcenders, maybe go to a local bookstore
    > and grab a latte and read some of the Microsoft Press books for free ;)

    I recommend knowledge and hands-on experience with the technology. But
    that's just me.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 31, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Robert" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Wow, Did I ever say I didnt have experience?
    >
    > FYI - I have been playing with computers since 1997 when I got my
    > first 233mhz Pentium MMX with a 6GB Quantum Bigfoot and a 32 megs of
    > Memory. Then back in 2003 I became A+ Certified and started doing
    > computer repair for Bestbuy. Then in 2007 I moved onto the Corporate
    > enviroment and am the current IT support for 150 users. Oh and also
    > back in 2001 I went to school for Buisness Programming and Web
    > Developement but had the unfortunate luck of graduating in October of
    > 2001.

    Back in 2001? 2003? TMML.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 2, 2008

  3. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news:#t1#:

    > "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Passed about 40 minutes ago with a 838
    >>
    >> Now I join the ranks of MCDST
    >>
    >> :)
    >>
    >> I recommend the Sybex book and Transcenders, maybe go to a local
    >> bookstore and grab a latte and read some of the Microsoft Press books
    >> for free ;)
    >>

    > I recommend knowledge and hands-on experience with the technology. But
    > that's just me.

    Me too! Uh oh. I agreed with Michael. This is frightening.

    catwalker63, Jun 2, 2008
  4. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news:#t1#:
    >

    > > "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> Passed about 40 minutes ago with a 838
    > >>
    > >> Now I join the ranks of MCDST
    > >>
    > >> :)
    > >>
    > >> I recommend the Sybex book and Transcenders, maybe go to a local
    > >> bookstore and grab a latte and read some of the Microsoft Press books
    > >> for free ;)
    > >>

    > > I recommend knowledge and hands-on experience with the technology. But
    > > that's just me.
    > >

    > Me too! Uh oh. I agreed with Michael. This is frightening.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com

    The constant month of brainwashing is working.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jun 3, 2008