Re: Which is a harder test 271 or 272?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by John R, May 31, 2008.

  1. John R

    John R Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    news:4840aef5$0$22912$...
    >I passed 271 today with a 816.....I go for my 272 tommorow.....should I
    >expect it to be easier or harder?

    Without trying to much to sound like a jerk, if you know the material, it
    will be easy, if you don't, well who knows. The test covers different
    material than 271 so you can't really say one is easier than the other.
    We've seen people here who have had issues with 272, and we've seen people
    who have had issues with 271. Will you have problems? I don't think we can
    tell you that.

    Good luck anyway.

    John R
    John R, May 31, 2008