Re: Which first 271 or 272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by maxusa, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. maxusa

    maxusa Guest

    But it looks like it is not available online.....how much did it cost you??

    "Maralee" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > I took the 272 first, I didn't pass it the first time and got a online

    course
    > at www.oncourselearning.com I passed 272 and then did 271 and was able to
    > pass the first time with an 800. Now I am going for MCSA using the course
    > again from oncourselearning. This course was alot closer to the exam than
    > all the books, cram books, and measureup.
    >
    > "Caz" wrote:
    >
    > > Any advice appreciated. I've now sat 272 twice and failed both times :(
    > >
    > > I now have to wait another 14 days to resit - i wondered if i'm going

    about
    > > this the wrong way. Would it be best to sit 271 first then 272 ?
    > >
    > > Got 672 on the second exam, lower than the first which was 690 ! Cant
    > > understand where i'm going wrong. I've read the training kit books from
    > > start to finish at least a dozen times, read through countless practice

    tests

    maxusa, Sep 16, 2004

  2. maxusa

    Maralee Guest

    It cost me 400 for both 271 & 272 it is online and you have a learn section
    and a test section. I can access it from any computer. With the MCSA you also
    get a simulator section. I really liked it because the instructor tells you
    about it and you takes you to the desktop and shows you he also tells you "
    you will need to know this for the real world and also for the test"

    Maralee, Sep 16, 2004