Re: Which Edition of the .Net Platform is MCSD Test Now Focused on?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Valued User, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Valued User

    Valued User Guest

    The exams don't test you specifically on the language. From the exams I
    took (which were after 1.1 came out) I can tell you that it doesn't
    matter which version of .NET you studied (I studied 1.0) because you
    would be able to answer the questions the same way if you knew the material.

    Valued User, Jun 28, 2003