Re: Which DVD player reliably plays JPEGs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by blech, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. blech

    blech Guest

    Todd Walker <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <>, stevem46
    > @aol.com says...
    > > Anyone have a DVD player they can recommend that will reliably play jpeg images
    > > from a CD on T.V.? How do the images look when played on TV.?
    > >

    > Apex players will play JPEGs. You can get them at Wal Mart for as little
    > as $50. Just don't expect them to last long. I got one in November, 2002
    > and I hardly ever used it. A couple of weeks ago I discovered that the
    > tray won't open...

    We have had the same problem with the same player. If I keep pressing
    the button over and over it will finally open. Don't know if
    that will work for you or not.

    blech, Jul 10, 2003

  2. blech

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > We have had the same problem with the same player. If I keep pressing
    > the button over and over it will finally open. Don't know if
    > that will work for you or not.

    I'll sure give it a shot. Thanks.

    --

    Todd Walker, Jul 10, 2003