Re: Which DVD player reliably plays JPEGs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Navas, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:14:18
    +1000, A bit more than <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:46:46 GMT, John Navas <> wrote:
    >
    >> 2. Quite a few DVD players can't handle VCD.

    >I have never seen a DVD player that couldn't handle VCD. ...

    I recently got rid of a Mitsubishi player that couldn't handle VCD.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

    John Navas, Jul 10, 2003

  2. On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:55:01 GMT, John Navas <> wrote:

    > >> 2. Quite a few DVD players can't handle VCD.

    > >I have never seen a DVD player that couldn't handle VCD. ...

    > I recently got rid of a Mitsubishi player that couldn't handle VCD.

    Must have been a VCR. ;-)

    BTW, I've never seen a Mitsubishi DVD player in Australia. This is lucky
    because I have a pathological hate of all products bearing that name.

    Mitsubishi SUCK!!!!!

    ;-)

    A bit more than, Jul 11, 2003