    photos on CD so your friends & families can also view them at their
    own homes right?

    Look at products from ULEAD, Pinnacle Systems, etc.
    Gundam, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Gundam

    ralford Guest

    "normal DVD" wonder what that might be. Depending on the age of the player
    it may or may not play CDR, i.e. VCD, SVCD etc.

    see www.dvdrhelp.com for the "final" word on most of these issues.

    Cheers,

    rma

    ralford, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Gundam

    John Navas Guest

    In <CBfPa.4453$> on Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:27:30
    GMT, "ralford" <> wrote:

    >"normal DVD" wonder what that might be. Depending on the age of the player
    >it may or may not play CDR, i.e. VCD, SVCD etc.
    >
    >see www.dvdrhelp.com for the "final" word on most of these issues.

    If only that were true -- unfortunately, there is a good deal of inaccuracy
    and inconsistency.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>