Re: Which books

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Rosen [MS], Aug 31, 2003.

  1. The Microsoft Press MCSA/MCSE on Windows Server 2003 Training Kits are
    available to pre-order on amzon.com (they should be shipping this week). I'm
    biased, of course, but I think they're pretty sweet. I'm using them myself.
    They include Readiness Review practice tests from MeasureUp, a 180-day eval
    version of Windows Server 2003, and a 15% discount voucher for the exam.

    --
    Ken Rosen
    Product Manager

    "Dinesh Mahtani (Dino)" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a website, or can they recommend some books for the
    > Windows 2003 MCSE. I remember using Sybex for my NT 4.0 MCSE, and was

    very

    Ken Rosen [MS], Aug 31, 2003