Re: Which books

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    I recommend the Syngress books for the MCSE on Windows Server 2003. You can
    see their Amazon.com list here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/links.php?action=jump&id=36

    As well, the Sybex and Que books are all very good from what I have seen
    thus far.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.ccom

    "Dinesh Mahtani (Dino)" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a website, or can they recommend some books for the
    > Windows 2003 MCSE. I remember using Sybex for my NT 4.0 MCSE, and was

    very

    MCSE World, Aug 29, 2003