    folder.

    Any ideas?

    TIA, Eugene
    Eugene F., Jul 19, 2005

  2. Eugene F.

    Eugene F. Guest

    Downloaded updated stuff from their web-site and everything seems to
    work.
    Eugene F., Jul 19, 2005

  3. Eugene F.

    Eugene F. Guest

    One more question about Edimax EW-7126

    I'm getting around 40% signal mark. Antenna is on the level with
    monitor's base. Length of the cord does not allow me to place it
    higher. LinkSys router is on the second floor.

    If I to get a replacement antenna with somewhat longer cord (at least 2
    Ft more) which one should I pick? Obviously prefer from lower price
    range.

    TIA, Eugene
    Eugene F., Aug 2, 2005