    I was just thinking about him. And, I also believe that Bobby Kennedy was
    the real President of the United States. JFK was just a figurehead doing
    Bobby's bidding.

    elaich, Nov 23, 2008

  2. elaich

    elaich Guest

    "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in news:Xns9B5FBA3161C17ReplyScoreID@
    216.168.3.30:

    > That is rediculous.

    It's ridiculous to spell ridiculous like that. And, based on what I've
    been reading. Bobby Kennedy had a lot of input into what JFK did. Don't
    forget, JFK was a near invalid who was taking about 20 medications just to
    function. Some even claim that JFKs doctor was trying to do him in the same
    way Hitler's doctor was.

    elaich, Nov 24, 2008

  3. elaich

    Fred Kasner Guest

    elaich wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >
    >> Does the acronym "JFK" ring a bell?

    > I was just thinking about him. And, I also believe that Bobby Kennedy was
    > the real President of the United States. JFK was just a figurehead doing
    > Bobby's bidding.

    Not true at all. Bobby was very close to his brother and was consulted
    regularly and was the most trusted adviser of JFK. However his other
    advisers never seemed to think that he was not as much in control of the
    presidency as any other president had been.
    FK

    Fred Kasner, Nov 29, 2008