Re: Where to start learning your MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. "Marko" <> wrote in message
    > >Only one criticism: you'll need to pick a different

    > handle if you'd like to be considered for MCNGP.
    >

    > How is the Handle Marko?

    Beats Groucho, Zeppo, Harpo, and Chico

    > I used MCSE for that post only since I was doing it more
    > as a "on behalf of everyone here" rather than as Marko
    > would like to personally state the bleedingly obvious.

    Well, in that case you should probably have posted as "Michael C. Phelp"

    > I guessed there would be a lot of people who post here
    > that would have co signed that "MCSE" post.

    Agreed.

    > I realise in advance all the newbies are probably
    > thinking "What is all the fuss about? I was only asking a
    > question?" However, if there are signs that distract you
    > (to the point that you have to deliberately look away,
    > squint or surf with both eyes closed to ignore them) and
    > these same neon signs scream the answers you want but you
    > then choose to ignore all reasonable attempts to get your
    > attention and you fail to take just a few brief moments to
    > read what is all around you, then there will be a lot of
    > people ready to grab your attention with what usually
    > works here - sarcasm. The art of taking you back to to
    > the point from which you most likely started your journey
    > and pointing out all the clues you managed to miss along
    > the way. And us wondering the whole time how it was that
    > you managed to make it as far as you did. Like the guys
    > who ask in this newsgroup questions like "I am MCSE for
    > three months and wonder where I will download my
    > certificate and what it will look like". Come on. Or the
    > fact that your Search engine is the only one on this
    > planet that can't find a single helpful page on your
    > certification topic.

    Then you seem to agree with the majority of us here, at least the regulars.

    > I appreciate your humour.

    Tanks

    --
    Fris "Just trying to steer this thread towards WWII like the rest" beeĀ®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 17, 2003