Re: Where should i start?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The first thing that you should realize is that getting into this field is
    mostly about being able to research what needs to be done to make your life
    easier. With that said, the first place you should have gone to is the Vendor
    that you're interested in.

    So, start with http://www.Microsoft.com/learning/

    On the left there is a menu that has everything you will need to know. Check out
    the MCSA and MCSE links under Microsoft Certification. Read, do lots of reading.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007