Re: Where\'s Robin Hood: Men In Tights?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aaron J. Bossig, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. > > > Anyone else think that a "Men In Black" parody would be a great idea
    > > > for a cover design?

    > > It'd be nice to have something besides the "5 arrows" cover of previous
    > > releases. Yeah, why not?

    > Actually, as the movie was a parody of Prince of Thieves, the cover
    > for Men in Tights is ordainly fitting...

    Sure it is. I'm just a sucker for new cover art.

    >I dont think that the
    > cleverness of an MIB theme would have come across to many people,
    > although I do agree - its been overdone.

    I'm not sure how it'd happen, though, since MIB focuses on the color black,
    and there isn't a lot of that in RH:MIT. I'm not sure how you could
    commuinicate the parody without making it look really forced. Oh well, the
    movie is the important thing.

    > On a side note, as my daughter is a big Robin Hood fan, we took a look
    > at PrinCESS of Thieves (by Disney if I'm not mistaken), a continuing
    > story on the daughter of Robin and Marion and found it somewhat
    > entertaining in a Girl's-side-of-the-story sort of way for younger
    > female RH fans. Certainly no big hit by any means, but a nice addition
    > to the younger's medieval fantasy library.

    I'll look into that. Thanks. :)

    --
    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com