Re: Where is the 35mm newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dallas D, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Dallas D

    Dallas D Guest

    "Nick Zentena" <> wrote in message

    > > Do they discuss 35mm lenses that fit on my D60 in rec.photo.digital? Or
    > > flash units? Or studio lights?

    > Well if you go there and do it they will.

    Doubt it.

    > > I'll discuss DSLR's here, along with all the other people who have made

    the
    > > move to digital but stuck with the 35mm system.

    > That makes no sense. If you've moved to digital then you haven't stuck
    > with 35mm.

    How do you rationalise that? Are you one of those people who believe that
    you can only have either digital or 35mm and not both?

    > I'm curious the local police claim child molestors are always digital
    > users. Are you? Is it true digital cause brain damage? Is it true

    terrorist
    > all use digital cameras?

    You should refrain from posting whilst under the influence of whatever drugs
    you have been consuming.
    Dallas D, Jul 10, 2003