    itcertus Guest

    Try us. We have the best and latest trainings available anywhere @ US
    $10 per CD. For more info, check our website given below:

    Web: http://www.itsoftwares.tk
    Web: http://itsoftwares.no-ip.org

    E-mail:

    rOn wrote:
    > Where can I buy CBT's for MCSE 2000 / 2003 Network + and server +.
    > I am located in toronto, ontario, canada and as much as possible, I

    don't

    itcertus, Mar 23, 2005

  2. itcertus

    Dave Guest

    On 23 Mar 2005 00:15:35 -0800, "itcertus" <> wrote:

    >Try us. We have the best and latest trainings available anywhere @ US
    >$10 per CD. For more info, check our website given below:
    >
    >Web: http://www.itsoftwares.tk
    >Web: http://itsoftwares.no-ip.org
    >
    >E-mail:
    >E-mail:

    WOW that really looks like a professional Website! ;)

    Dave, Mar 25, 2005

  3. itcertus

    Syncme Guest

    wrote:
    >>> Where can I buy CBT's for MCSE 2000 / 2003 Network + and server +.
    >>> I am located in toronto, ontario, canada and as much as possible, I

    >> don't
    >>> want to pay too much for shipping costs.
    >>> Is there a company who sells this in CANADA?
    >>> Please let me know..

    Yeah right, I'll juts post my credit card here.

    For cryin' out loud this is the first statement in the faqs

    Is this legal?
    Well,we are providing "Backups". According to the Law, you are allowed to
    have 1 back up of the licensed software. So basically it's your
    responsibility not to misuse it. So please don't inform us if you are going
    to use this software without having the original CD.

    Just go to www.cbtnuggets.com and purchase it there (online).
    I also heard good things about www.testout.com .

    Not sure about shipping cost but this is cannot be avoided. There aren't
    many cbts in Canada (the US is simply a bigger market).

    Probably stores don't usually carry them because they are constantly revised
    to have the most coverage.

    It's still cheaper than an inclass and the closest to it.

    It is still advisable to get books for the study. In general Cbt's are known
    not to have complete coverage but used as a supplement and to speed up
    studying.

    I know it's not much help in actually finding it in a store but I already
    looked for this in Toronto a while back and thought I'd share this.

    Syncme

    Syncme, Mar 30, 2005