Re: where can i have training for the mcdst?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Alice Ciccu, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Alice Ciccu

    Alice Ciccu Guest

    "deshy" <> wrote in message
    > Pls,
    > i am in africa, west africa and i want to know if
    > there are training centres that are certified by you to
    > take the courses and the exams. Can you pls help me out.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > owolabi adesh

    This page allows you to search for training providers for specific courses.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/find/findcourse.asp The course
    for exam 70-271 is number 2261. It doesn't look like any classes are being
    offered in your area yet. You can find training providers in your area using
    this same page and then contact them directly to see when they might offer
    the course.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

    Alice Ciccu, Jan 12, 2004