Re: Where are the apps?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk, Dec 10, 2011.

  1. Guest

    On 10/12/2011 17:48, nospam wrote:
    > In article<Z_LEq.135767$2>,
    > <""> wrote:
    >
    >> I just bought an iPhone 4s, on to which I transferred all my music as
    >> well as contact details.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, however, it did not transfer over all the apps.
    >>
    >> Can anybody advise, please, on how I can transfer over the apps?

    > sync with itunes and be sure apps are selected.

    The apps category of iTunes, does not appear to let me sync over,
    however, despite the fact that I have clicked on the "Sync apps" option.

    As a matter of fact, I cannot either click or unclick the sync apps
    option under that category.

    >> I also wanted to know exactly where the app store is on the 4s as I do
    >> not see it anywhere.

    > same place it is on any other iphone, the app store app.

    , Dec 10, 2011

  2. salgud Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:46:46 +0000, wrote:

    > On 10/12/2011 17:48, nospam wrote:
    >> In article<Z_LEq.135767$2>,
    >> <""> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just bought an iPhone 4s, on to which I transferred all my music as
    >>> well as contact details.
    >>>
    >>> Unfortunately, however, it did not transfer over all the apps.
    >>>
    >>> Can anybody advise, please, on how I can transfer over the apps?

    >> sync with itunes and be sure apps are selected.

    > The apps category of iTunes, does not appear to let me sync over,
    > however, despite the fact that I have clicked on the "Sync apps" option.
    >
    > As a matter of fact, I cannot either click or unclick the sync apps
    > option under that category.
    >
    >>> I also wanted to know exactly where the app store is on the 4s as I do
    >>> not see it anywhere.

    >> same place it is on any other iphone, the app store app.

    Have you tried restarting the iPhone? A hard restart? That's where I would
    start (pun intended).

    salgud, Dec 12, 2011