Re: when close Xp I have message that run a Trd java programm

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Paul, Nov 1, 2009.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    de wrote:
    > When I close win Xp I have always a message that must to be termined
    > a pogramm;
    >
    > Popup box message programm to close:
    > TRd ww:C:\Programmi\Jav.. (other cannot to read because popup isn't large)
    >

    > I think this because some days ago I installed Openoffice so something
    > isn't more correct.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    OpenOffice uses Java, and probably installed the Java package for its use.

    Using the Sysinternals program called Process Explorer, I can see

    1) A new service called jqs.exe (Java Quick Starter service)

    2) jusched.exe and jucheck.exe . These check for Java updates

    3) soffice.exe and soffice.bin . Part of OpenOffice which appears to be
    running all the time.

    According to this, the "TRd ww" comes from TotalRecorder program
    from highcriteria.com .

    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/What-s-Trd-ww-t130217.html

    Paul

    Paul, Nov 1, 2009