Re: What's up with this YouTube?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > Once you view a YouTube and you like it, can it be saved in my
    > harddrive, or do I have to download it each and every new time I want
    > to watch it again?

    There is this search engine called Google...

    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=download+save+youtube+video>

    "Results 1 - 10 of about 8,880,000 for download save youtube video.
    (0.09 seconds)"

    > I'm on dialup, but I don't think that matters in this case.

    Nope.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> Once you view a YouTube and you like it, can it be saved in my
    >> harddrive, or do I have to download it each and every new time I want
    >> to watch it again?

    > There is this search engine called Google...
    >
    > <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=download+save+youtube+video>
    >
    > "Results 1 - 10 of about 8,880,000 for download save youtube video.
    > (0.09 seconds)"
    >
    >> I'm on dialup, but I don't think that matters in this case.

    > Nope.

    Shoulda sent him here:
    http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

    --