Re: whats this error about?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Read back a few threads.

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:47:35 +0100, in
    <_SUZa.929$>
    saqib scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 11, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° said:

    > Read back a few threads.

    Amazing that few people search MS KB or scan the messages in this group
    or Google groups, Windows groups.....

    <boggle>

    Boomer, Aug 12, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    On 12 Aug 2003 00:51:17 GMT, in
    <3f383a04$0$186$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike° said:
    >
    >> Read back a few threads.

    >Amazing that few people search MS KB or scan the messages in this group
    >or Google groups, Windows groups.....
    >
    ><boggle>

    I'm still shaking my head over it...

    --
    <HCFTH>

    °Mike°, Aug 12, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° said:

    > On 12 Aug 2003 00:51:17 GMT, in
    > <3f383a04$0$186$>
    > Boomer scrawled:
    >
    >>°Mike° said:
    >>
    >>> Read back a few threads.

    >>Amazing that few people search MS KB or scan the messages in this
    >>group or Google groups, Windows groups.....
    >>
    >><boggle>

    > I'm still shaking my head over it...

    Maybe a leap before you look syndrome.

    --