Re: What's a good camera to spy on people in changerooms with?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by stewy, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. stewy

    stewy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:4070B9E9.22624.AA6C1F@localhost...
    > It has to be small, easily concealed, high resolution, and large amount of

    storage

    I'd recommend a Sony digital movie camera. Place it in a zippered multi-CD
    case and cut a small hole in the spine. Make sure there is a logo on the
    outside for jock straps or sports bras.
    stewy, Apr 5, 2004

  2. I'm sure your local police department would be glad to recommend one, but
    you have to go in person to ask.

    Mike

    Mike Lipphardt, Apr 5, 2004

  3. stewy

    stewy Guest

    "Mike Lipphardt" <> wrote in message
    > I'm sure your local police department would be glad to recommend one, but
    > you have to go in person to ask.

    No need. This is a semi-regular occurence here in Japan where high school
    teachers try it in the changing rooms or toilets.
    stewy, Apr 6, 2004