Re: WhatDoes This Say Please?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jul 9, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:46:18 +0100, JonC wrote:

    > http://tinypic.com/r/313haib/3

    'Familia'.

    Next question!

    Aardvark, Jul 9, 2010

  2. On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:23:28 +0100, JonC <> wrote:

    >In article <xUMZn.108353$vB5.7400@hurricane>,
    >says...
    >> 'Familia'
    >>

    >Thanks very much , but what is familia, apart from meaning family??

    If you will notice the pinky fingers facing at a downward angle; this
    means death to Americans.

    The thumbs pointing in opposite directions is a representation of women
    that he has raped both on the east and west coasts of the United States.

    Also, the real meaning of the word "familia" is "kill white bitches who
    seem like weak and ineffectual piss-ants to real men."

    Hope this helped a bit.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jul 9, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:23:28 +0100, JonC wrote:

    > In article <xUMZn.108353$vB5.7400@hurricane>,
    > says...
    >> 'Familia'
    >>

    > Thanks very much , but what is familia, apart from meaning family??

    Nothing, except for what having the word tattooed across one's knuckles
    represents.

    An undying commitment to one's family.

    Next question!

    Aardvark, Jul 9, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    Mike Easter Guest

    JonC wrote:
    > Aardvark

    >> 'Familia'

    > Thanks very much , but what is familia, apart from meaning family??

    Presumably Nuestra Familia

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuestra_Familia In April 2010, various law
    enforcement agencies concluded what was considered the most significant
    effort to dismantle the Central Coast leadership structure of Nuestra
    Familia.

    http://www.montereyherald.com/ci_14943640?nclick_check=1 For months,
    gang investigators from the California Department of Justice, the
    federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Salinas
    Police Department, the Monterey County Gang Task Force and the FBI
    worked to prepare arrest warrants for more than 40 high-ranking members
    of the gang in Salinas and nearby counties.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 9, 2010