Re: what your thoughts on these andriod epads/apads

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:25:44 +0000, Information wrote:

    > Keep seeing these things advertised for £80 to £140 look pretty similiar
    > to ipad !
    >
    > seem decent enough for internet surfing ???? but are they ?????
    >
    > cant find any that take a sim card ? for tru mobilty
    >
    > are thi like netbooks , pretty much a waste of cash ?/
    >
    > imagine so
    >
    > advise appeciated , bearing in mind these things are likely aimed at
    > just email and internet surfers

    First of all a netbook isn't a waste of cash. I use mine all the time.
    And I own a DROID - X. Surfs the web effortlessly. Don't care about sim
    cards, my provider only does CDMA anyways and I'm not a world traveler.

    I use the X also for pictures and videos. Email and messaging is
    effortless also. £90 is about what I paid for the X, well worth it.

    Don't need a pad device with the netbook and a 3/4G USB dongle.

    Meat Plow, Nov 15, 2010