Re: What tray do i put the CD in ??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dewman200x, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Dewman200x

    Dewman200x Guest

    I have to keep clicking on quote.

    Dewman200x, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Dewman200x

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Dewman200x said:

    > I have to keep clicking on quote.

    Have you not spotted also that replies are getting placed below what you say?

    Brian H¹©, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Dewman200x

    Dewman200x Guest

    Maybe I should, but, I am sooo confused. Call me stupid, but I am confused.
    Thank you.

    Dewman200x, Aug 16, 2003