Re: What to do with 2 "Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+" devices?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by troquette, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. troquette

    troquette Guest

    Hi,

    1- 12SP+ cannot be upgraded with a SIP firmware and can currently be
    used only with the Cisco CM via the skinny protocol

    2- I've been told that some guys are developing some pieces of
    software on ASTERISK-PBX for the skinny protocol,so in the future you
    may have the possibility to re-use your 12SP+

    Thomas

    troquette, Aug 1, 2003