Re: What to do with 2 "Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+" devices?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Ron Crash, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Ron Crash

    Ron Crash Guest

    Jorge,

    Why not get a linux box and download Asterisk (PBX) at www.asterisk.org?
    I just purchased a couple SIP phones to test and play around with basically.

    Regards

    Ron Crash, Aug 1, 2003