Re: What the argument is REALLY about

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by invalid@example.com, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Chris Mitchell wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>Chris Mitchell wrote:
    >>
    >>Chris, why are you posting to alt.sex.fetish.jello?
    >>

    >Yes, it's because I always cover myself in jello when
    >I cycle to work naked.

    There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
    PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...
    , Mar 17, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message

    > Chris Mitchell wrote:
    > >
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >>Chris Mitchell wrote:
    > >>
    > >>Chris, why are you posting to alt.sex.fetish.jello?
    > >>

    > >Yes, it's because I always cover myself in jello when
    > >I cycle to work naked.

    > There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
    > PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...

    Sorry! to disappoint, but your answering a 'dyed in the wool' Sodomite.
    Right Chris?
    1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist, Mar 17, 2005

  3. On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:58:54 +0000, wrote:

    >There s picture I am going to have trouble getting out of my mind.
    >PLEASE Tell me that "Chris" is a female name...

    'fraid not! ROFL! Definitely male, as the bald head and recently
    posted link to pic of me and my colleagues in a hot tub will attest :)
    Chris Mitchell, Mar 18, 2005