Re: What test to take next

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    I would go for 70-320 since it's requirement if you later on want to go
    for
    the MCSD .NET

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP
    http://www.josemanners.com/

    "Vale más saber alguna cosa de todo, que saberlo todo de una sola cosa."
    -Blaise Pascal

    "ekarim" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just passed 70-315 today, and passed 70-316 last month. I am trying

    > decide which test to study for next! 70-320 or 70-229?
    > Any insights would be very appreciated. Also any recommended books for

    the

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005