Re: What should be my strategy

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jaxzone, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Jaxzone

    Jaxzone Guest

    I agree, focus on core, take exam, then study OS
    I done it this way
    read some free stuff on the Net, try sybex book
    Good luck
    <> wrote in message news:418c1de2$1_2@127.0.0.1...

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm in the middle of studying for A+ and I plan to take the tests

    seperate. It's way too much to
    > cram into one day. I like your strategy! I think I'll do better on core

    and feel OS is my weaker
    > subject.
    >
    > Aaron
    >

    > From: "me" <>
    > Newsgroups: alt.certification.a-plus
    > Subject: Re: What should be my strategy?
    ajcelkhg
    > Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:21:37 -0500
    >
    > I studied for hardware test first, and took it and then about a month

    later
    > I studied for and took the OS Technologies Exam. I passed both and I am
    > thrilled. I think it is easier to take each test separately and space

    them
    > out--less stress and anexity involved and therefore less chance for

    failure.
    > At least thats my opinion.

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =----
    Jaxzone, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Jaxzone

    johan jansen Guest

    Do I need to pass both of the CompTIA A+ exams within 90 calendar days?
    No, the 90 day rule no longer applies.

    taken from Comptia site.

    Well they must of changed it from when I did my exams .

    Johan

    johan jansen, Nov 7, 2004

  3. On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 08:06:04 GMT, "johan jansen"
    <> wrote:

    >Do I need to pass both of the CompTIA A+ exams within 90 calendar days?
    >No, the 90 day rule no longer applies.
    >
    >taken from Comptia site.
    >
    >Well they must of changed it from when I did my exams .

    Right...that's why you have to either qualify or verify before making
    a statement. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Jaxzone

    johan jansen Guest

    Fair enough did'nt realise they had changed it soon I only passed back in
    august :) . I'm very near starting my own small pc repair business only a
    small operation .What words of wisdom would you give for someone starting
    out ?

    Johan

    johan jansen, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Jaxzone

    Pujari Guest

    http://www.comptia.org/certification/a/faqs.aspx#297
    --- Link to the faq for the question "Do I need to pass both of the

    Pujari, Nov 11, 2004