Re: What should be my strategy

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by johan jansen, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. johan jansen

    johan jansen Guest

    I think it is a good scrategy to take two tests at different time's infact
    I had a week gap between mine ,but you could have longer gap in actual fact
    Comptia says you have do the other exam within 3 months of each other so
    plenty of time.

    Johan A+

    johan jansen, Nov 6, 2004

  2. johan jansen

    Michael Guest

    This is the first that I have heard of this. Is this really true?

    Michael, Nov 6, 2004

  3. On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:27:14 -0500, "Michael" <>
    wrote:

    >This is the first that I have heard of this. Is this really true?
    >
    >"johan jansen" <> wrote in message
    > > Comptia says you have do the other exam within 3 months of each other

    Something to that effect used to be true, but it was changed awhile
    back. I haven't heard anything about them having reverted back to the
    original scheme. Best idea is probably to check out the website.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 6, 2004