Re: What router should I buy

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Meat-->Plow, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. Meat-->Plow

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On 19 Jun 2004 16:51:33 -0700, (Ron Hunter),wrote:

    >What is best router for under 1500 USD

    Sears has a sale going on right now on the Sears "Craftsman" router with built
    in 2 port managed gigabit switch.

    Meat-->Plow, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Meat-->Plow

    FrozenNorth Guest

    On this fine day Meat-->Plow tossed the following into the public domain:

    > On 19 Jun 2004 16:51:33 -0700, (Ron Hunter),wrote:
    >
    >>What is best router for under 1500 USD

    > Sears has a sale going on right now on the Sears "Craftsman" router with
    > built in 2 port managed gigabit switch.

    I'd go for a DeWalt or a Porter Cable, Crapsman power tools suck.
    --
    Froz ...

    FrozenNorth, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Meat-->Plow

    zuuum Guest

    Hunter),wrote:

    > >>What is best router for under 1500 USD

    > > Sears has a sale going on right now on the Sears "Craftsman" router with
    > > built in 2 port managed gigabit switch.

    > I'd go for a DeWalt or a Porter Cable, Crapsman power tools suck.
    > --
    > Froz ...

    LOL.. I was just about to say, DeWalt. Get the 1/2" bit chuck. Eventually
    you will want to upgrade from 1/4", trust me.

    zuuum, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Meat-->Plow

    Joel Garry Guest

    "zuuum" <> wrote in message news:<WFnBc.18163$>...
    > "FrozenNorth" <> wrote in message
    > > On this fine day Meat-->Plow tossed the following into the public domain:

    > > > Sears has a sale going on right now on the Sears "Craftsman" router with
    > > > built in 2 port managed gigabit switch.

    > > I'd go for a DeWalt or a Porter Cable, Crapsman power tools suck.
    > > --
    > > Froz ...

    > LOL.. I was just about to say, DeWalt. Get the 1/2" bit chuck. Eventually
    > you will want to upgrade from 1/4", trust me.

    Craftsman used to be good, my dad gave me a drill when I was 14 and it
    lasted 30+ years. What happened? Cripes, 2 year old Ciscos are
    worthless.

    jg
    --
    @home.com is bogus.
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/advisory.html

    Joel Garry, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Meat-->Plow

    philipp Guest

    I'd go for the Porter Cable - Mine is great!
    Doesn't connect to USB worth a darn though!

    philipp, Jun 29, 2004