Re: What now?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slylittlei, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. slylittlei

    slylittlei Guest

    .... it was Gary G. Taylor , uttering these
    fateful words:
    > Administrator wrote:
    >
    >> I hate gays and you are one
    >>

    > Yes, I am. You got a PROBLEM with that, fuckwad?

    Leave it Gary! 'Ee's not werf it! :)
    slylittlei, Jun 27, 2003

  2. slylittlei

    slylittlei Guest

    there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
    other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
    words:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
    >
    >> ... it was Gary G. Taylor , uttering these
    >> fateful words:

    >>> Yes, I am. You got a PROBLEM with that, fuckwad?

    >> Leave it Gary! 'Ee's not werf it! :)

    > Stenders ro>< ;-)

    Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...
    slylittlei, Jun 28, 2003

  3. slylittlei

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
    >
    >> there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
    >> other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
    >> words:
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei
    >>> continued:

    >>> Stenders ro>< ;-)

    >> Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...

    > ...and give Ricky the nod that somfings gunna go dahhn in the Vic and 'e
    > ain't gunna like it.
    >
    > Whatever happened to his kid ? Is he the invisible friend ?

    Rickaaay :-D
    Brian H¹©, Jun 28, 2003
  4. slylittlei

    slylittlei Guest

    .... it was Brian H¹© , uttering these
    fateful words:
    > Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
    >>> other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these
    >>> fateful words:

    >>> Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...

    >> ...and give Ricky the nod that somfings gunna go dahhn in the Vic
    >> and 'e ain't gunna like it.
    >>
    >> Whatever happened to his kid ? Is he the invisible friend ?

    > Rickaaay :-D

    Whaaaaaat!?! I Nevvaaaa!!! :-(
    slylittlei, Jun 28, 2003