    "Administrator" <> wrote in message
    news:3efc5d08$0$28899$...
    > I hate gays and you are one

    AntoineD, Jun 27, 2003

  2. AntoineD

    rifleman Guest

    In news:xA_Ka.7728$,
    AntoineD <> contemplated the little bit of fluff in his
    navel and typed:
    > I am a black gay single father disabled immigrant. Hope you hate me
    > even more than if I were just gay!
    > Your hatred gives me an identity :)
    > "Administrator" <> wrote in message
    >> I hate gays and you are one

    Aren't the words "Gay" and "Father" in the same sentence mutually exclusive?

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Jun 27, 2003

  3. AntoineD

    AntoineD Guest

    indeed you are wrong! Once can be both.....

    AntoineD, Jun 27, 2003
  4. "rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > In news:xA_Ka.7728$,
    > AntoineD <> contemplated the little bit of fluff in

    his
    > navel and typed:
    > > I am a black gay single father disabled immigrant. Hope you hate me
    > > even more than if I were just gay!
    > > Your hatred gives me an identity :)
    > > "Administrator" <> wrote in message
    > >> I hate gays and you are one

    > Aren't the words "Gay" and "Father" in the same sentence mutually

    exclusive?

    Why would they be exclusive? The only thing more common in the gay community
    than single men is married men with families. Ever heard of California
    Republican Michael Huffington?

    Oxford Systems, Jun 28, 2003