Re: What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by KLXrider, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:36:58 -0700, "pixie_j"
    <> wrote:

    >Or look for a job ?

    If you currently work in the IT field you might be as high up on the
    food chain as you are going to get with an MCSE. Hard work and
    becoming an asset to the company will get you more money then an
    MCSA/E.

    Any more an MCSE will make 10-16 /hr to start depending on location.
    But an experienced individual will earn 20-30 /hr.

    It is all about experience and not certifications. Certs may get your
    foot in the door, but if they are looking for someone to manage the
    systems they will look at your experience.

    A MCSE with no experience will allow you to answer level 1 help desk
    calls, you are lucky to get paid 8 buck an hour doing that.

    If you are making more the 30k per year and currently have a job, I
    would say stick it out until you are old aged and not middle aged.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 18, 2003

  2. KLXrider

    billyw Guest

    when the economy changes the oppertunities will change.
    well if your in india

    billyw, Aug 18, 2003

  3. KLXrider

    Jtyc Guest

    > well if your in india

    I think your just bitter because they threw off the yoke of British control.

    Down the British!

    Jtyc, Aug 18, 2003