Re: What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy Foster, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    "pixie_j" <> wrote in message news:<050901c36489$f546a250$>...
    > My original question was:
    > I have just completed my MCSA (210, 215, 218, 216) and am
    > no sure which way to progress. Should I upgrade to MCSA
    > 2003 or would I be better concentrating on woking towards
    > MCSE.
    >
    > With a response of
    >
    > Or look for a job ?

    Yes, I believe that is a useful option you seem to have overlooked in
    your original post.

    > Please don't assume that all individuals that work
    > towards and gain Microsoft Certs are unemployed or are
    > students. I am a mature lady who has worked for the same
    > conpany for 7 years. I have had to complete the MSCA
    > whilst being employed full time, keeping home and family
    > together and also trying to keep my sanity.

    I never assumed you were unemployed. However, from both your original
    post, and this one, I get the impression that you are not currently
    working in the IT field. If you are working in the IT field, the best
    answer to your original post would depend largely on factors you
    didn't include in your post.

    > I have found the journey very difficult and thought that
    > this would be a sensibly place to ask a question on which
    > would be the most appropiate way forward.

    Assuming that you are not currently working in IT, did it not occur to
    you that just possibly the most appropriate way forward might be to
    look for a job in IT ?

    > I was wrong, I will go away and ask a five year old I
    > think I will get more sense out of hi/her.

    Wow, a woman who is prepared to admit she is wrong ;-)

    > Sorry to have used you select group. I will not return

    Bye then...

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Aug 18, 2003