Re: What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lady, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    No need to leave, there is a lot of good information here. You just have to
    learn which posts to ignore.

    Had I seen your original post, I would have replied to first get your MCSE -
    then upgrade them both to 2003. I woul have also suggested that you consider
    getting your CompTia A+ Certification as well.

    Lady

    Lady, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Lady

    Suino Guest

    I agree with Lady in getting your MCSE done first, then do
    the 2 upgrade exams for certification on 2003.
    I don't agree that this is a place to get good info,
    rather visit the certification sites, you will get better
    info in less time.
    These newsgroup posts are sometimes witty, but mostly
    immature or downright rude.
    Remember the posts are just someone's opinion(like mine
    now!), and not gospel, but do enjoy the good sense of
    humor that often surfaces.
    Keep on studying!! It will be worth it in the end.

    Suino, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Lady

    Pixie_j Guest

    Maybe I am a little too old to enjoy the somewhat
    misguided humor of this newsgroup.

    Thankyou Lady, Suino and Marko for the guidance. I think
    the MCSE 2000 then upgrade rote is the one I will
    follow. May I wish those of you who are taking Microsoft
    Certification seriously all the best for your futures and
    the rest of you just get a life.

    Goodbye

    Pixie_j, Aug 17, 2003
  4. "Pixie_j" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe I am a little too old to enjoy the somewhat
    > misguided humor of this newsgroup.

    Maybe you are. There is a cure for that, though.

    > the rest of you just get a life.

    Like yours? Thanks, but no thanks.

    > Goodbye

    That seems so sincere.

    --
    Fris "Hasta la vista, baby" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Lady

    Consultant Guest

    we have lives, do you?

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2003