Re: What Lab Makes Wallet Size Prints?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CSM1, Sep 11, 2003.

  1. CSM1

    CSM1 Guest

    "Charlie" <> wrote in message
    > I want to offer a portrait package which will include wallet size prints.
    >
    > I need ready-to-sell wallet size, with no cutting or trimming required,

    made
    > from my digital file. I'm willing to upload the file to a processor and

    have
    > them mailed to my studio. I'm in Ohio, USA.
    >
    > I've searched the web for a commercial photo service but many don't
    > advertise wallet size or will make them in "duos" or an 8x10 sheet only.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks, Charlie
    >
    > -----------------------
    > remove _nospam_ for a personal reply

    I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
    http://www.colorcentral.com/

    Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
    http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    CSM1, Sep 11, 2003

  2. "CSM1" <> wrote in message news:<YLZ7b.94$>...
    > I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
    > http://www.colorcentral.com/
    >
    > Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
    > http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

    Went there, looked at all the links and saw NOTHING regarding prices.

    Not your fault I know. Found that strange nevertheless.
    Ray Normandeau, Sep 12, 2003

  3. CSM1

    CSM1 Guest

    > > I used these people when I was doing professional portraits.
    > > http://www.colorcentral.com/
    > >
    > > Their services page says from wallet size to 30" X 40" from digital.
    > > http://www.colorcentral.com/services.html

    > Went there, looked at all the links and saw NOTHING regarding prices.
    >
    > Not your fault I know. Found that strange nevertheless.

    Call the 800 number!
    Their pricing is based on what you request.

    They are not a web based business. They did most of their work via the
    United States Postal Service. The last time I did business with them was 20
    years ago, they have been in business, at least that long.

    BTW, their 800 Number and Address is the same as it was 20 years ago. I
    still have invoices that have that phone number and address on them.
    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    CSM1, Sep 13, 2003