Re: What it's all come down to...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Atheist Chaplain, Jul 10, 2008.

  1. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > J.H. Holliday wrote:
    >
    >> But I gotta tell ya, I got a couple of Canon point and shoots now
    >> that meet 98% or my photo needs. Truly amazing equipment...

    > Cool! If you tried the Nikon D3 you would consider those Canon point and
    > shoots, or anything else from Canon, akin and as primitive as rubbing two
    > sticks together to produce fire.
    >

    > Rita
    > --

    Rita, paid shill for Nikon, probably because they could only fool an idiot
    to actually shill for them.

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?
    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 10, 2008

  2. "savvo" <> wrote in message
    > On 2008-07-10, Atheist Chaplain <> wrote:
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Cool! If you tried the Nikon D3 you would consider those Canon point
    >>> and
    >>> shoots, or anything else from Canon, akin and as primitive as rubbing
    >>> two
    >>> sticks together to produce fire.
    >>>

    >> Rita, paid shill for Nikon, probably because they could only fool an
    >> idiot
    >> to actually shill for them.
    >>

    > I'm pretty sure if Nikon did pay anyone to puff their products they'd
    > pay a photographer. In fact, looking at the random edition of Nikon Pro
    > magazine beside me, they do.
    >
    > --
    > savvo orig. invib.
    > man

    are you implying that Rita isn't a photographer ??

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 11, 2008

  3. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    >> are you implying that Rita isn't a photographer ??

    > No, but I play one on Usenet!
    >

    > Rita
    > --
    > impersonating an Internet idiot. I Never empower the
    > idiot, I embrace and stimulate it. For more details go to the Usenet
    > Stimulus Project page.
    > http://youfail.org/

    your not a very good actor then.
    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 11, 2008
  4. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    >> your not a very good actor then.

    > I'm not disputing that, but the pay is super and the vast array of Nikkors
    > and other Nikon equipment are great perks.
    >

    > Rita
    > --
    > impersonating an Internet idiot. I Never empower the
    > idiot, I embrace and stimulate it. For more details go to the Usenet
    > Stimulus Project page.
    > http://youfail.org/

    if your images are anything to go by, you would probably be just as happy
    with a camera phone :)
    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 11, 2008
  5. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    >> if your images are anything to go by, you would probably be just as
    >> happy with a camera phone :)

    > Wait till I get a Nikon mount adapter for my camera phone and attach the
    > 500/4 to it. Look out baby! We be talking an effective focal length of
    > 5,500mm!!!!
    >

    > Rita

    OK you got a LOL :)

    Don Hirschberg