Re: What is Your List of Must Have DVDs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDHelp.us, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. DVDHelp.us

    DVDHelp.us Guest

    On 23 May 2003, Ayelborne <> spake thusly, as shown in

    > This is a public domain movie with about a dozen different studios
    > producing DVDs. Are there any you particularly would recommend as
    > having good audio / video transfer or conversely any you would
    > recommend to avoid because they are bad transfers?

    I don't know. I happened to find it in the "cheap classics" section at my
    local video joint. It was released by "Alpha Video", and the quality isn't
    bad, considering the source. The beginning of the movie is a little hard to
    understand, but I think a lot of that has to do with me not being able to
    break through the storekeeper's think accent for a while. ;)

    But again, considering the ancient quality of the source that they had to
    work with, I think they did a very nice job.

    Heven't seen any other releases of this flick...

    --
    Jake

    Webmaster
    http://www.dvdhelp.us